Alec Baldwin rejects allegations of non-compliance with shooting probe
Actor, Alec Baldwin has hit back at suggestions that he is not complying with an investigation into the fatal shooting of Halyna Hutchins on a New Mexico film set last year.
Police have been attempting to get hold of the actor’s phone, which officers hope can aid their investigation.
But despite getting a search warrant more than three weeks ago, officials have been unable to obtain the device.
Baldwin says specifying exactly what is needed from the phone takes time.
In a long video message posted to his Instagram page on Saturday, the 63-year-old said that “any suggestion” that he had been deliberately evasive with investigators was a “lie”.
He said; “They can’t just go through your phone and take your photos, or your love letters to your wife, or what have you,”
“That is a process that takes time.”
“But of course we are going to comply 1,000% with all that,” he added.
This post currently has no comments.